Saving for Retirement
Employees share how financial decisions today can impact retirement yearsLearn more
Share Your Summer Moments
Win prizes for photos of summer adventures, passionsLearn more
Working@Duke is asking staff and faculty to share the do’s and don’ts of working in a cubicle settingLearn more
Faculty and staff traveling abroad for work are urged to register with the Duke Global Travel Registry in case of emergencies abroad.
As part of Financial Fitness Week (May 23 - 26), staff and faculty can attend free seminars on Duke's retirement plans, preparing a budget, and more.
Watch “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” on the East Campus Lawn, save on lunch at local restaurants or watch a Durham Bulls game during Duke Appreciation festivities in May.
Latest Headlines [see all]
- New Service to Safeguard Email
- Join a Group for Campus Event Planners
- Financial Fitness Week: Protect Seniors from Fraud
- Blue Devil of the Week: Part of Duke's DNA
- Counting the Ways to Save for Retirement
- Free Financial Workshops This Week
- HR Policy Manual Updated
- Movie Night Postponed Due to Weather
- Up to 3,500 Duke Jobs Will Become Eligible for Overtime Pay
- Share Your Summer Moments