Red, White & Ripped
Staff and faculty are invited to experience Duke’s recreation centers and outdoor pool for free during “Red, White and Ripped” employee appreciation event.
Learn how to introduce mindfulness and relaxation techniques during the workday or how to communicate effectively with colleagues with a Duke professional development course.
Over the first two weeks of Working@Duke’s #DukeTimeOff photo campaign, employees have shared dozens of photos from their time away from the office.
Latest Headlines [see all]
- This Friday at the Duke Farmers Market
- Share Your July 4 #DukeTimeOff, Win Prizes
- Bam! Kick Up Fourth of July Flavors
- Blue Devil of the Week: The Keeper of Central Campus
- Summer Program Deepens Duke’s History of Diversity
- Hosting Visitors? A Guide to Showing Off Campus
- Is Your Social Media Account Hackable?
- TEDxDurham to Feature Duke Employees
- Duke Recognizes ‘Return-to-Work’ MVPs
- Blue Devil of the Week: Searching for Materials in Rubenstein Library