How Do You Spend Your #DukeTimeOff?
Share photos of vacation, hobbies, passions to win prizes this summerLearn more
Are Your Retirement Savings on Track?
Employees, family members invited to free financial seminars May 18-21Learn more
Preserving Duke's Past
First major restoration of Duke Chapel begins May 11Learn more
Cutting Cellular Fees
Duke’s Office of Information Technology (OIT) has resources to help Duke community members avoid hefty roaming charges while traveling abroad.
Generations of Savings
Duke employees representing Millennial, Gen X, Baby Boomer and Veteran generations share their experiences saving for retirement.
Starting April 24, Duke community members can shop weekly at the Duke Farmers Market on the lawn off Research Drive, between the Nanaline H. Duke and Bryan Research buildings.
Latest Headlines [see all]
- Buckle Up, Duke
- Gear Up at Duke Athletics Surplus Sale
- Financial Fitness Week Coverage: Balancing Saving and Spending
- Duke in Pictures: The Valor Games
- This Friday at the Duke Farmers Market
- Financial Fitness Week Coverage: Millennials Learn Value of Saving
- Time for Mail Pick Up Changes for Two Routes
- Avoid Hefty Cellular Fees on Travel Abroad
- Duke in Pics: Movie Night
- Financial Fitness Week Begins Today