There are dozens of policies in the Duke HR Policy Manual, ranging from paid parental leave to confidentiality. Here’s a refresher on five employee policies you need to know.
Music in the Gardens
When it comes to natural beauty, summer celebration and North Carolina artists, the annual "Music in the Gardens" series has it all.
Starting April 24, Duke community members can shop weekly at the Duke Farmers Market on the lawn off Research Drive, between the Nanaline H. Duke and Bryan Research buildings.
Latest Headlines [see all]
- Keeping Duke Safe from Sexual Harassment
- Blue Devil of the Week: Discovering Worlds Through Written Word
- Affordable Luxury with Washington Duke Deal
- Summer Camp Savings with Durham Arts Council
- For Sale: Two Houses on Campus
- ‘Music in the Gardens’ Series Explores N.C. Roots
- After 60 Years, a Final Lap for Al Buehler
- Save On Special Events with Duke Discounts
- Try ‘Good for You’ Foods From Duke Farmers Market
- Blue Devil of the Week: The Keeper of Contracts and Birthday Cakes