What's Your Health Worth?
Employees share health stories as Open Enrollment starts Oct. 27Learn more
Employees, departments invited to contribute to annual giving campaign Oct. 13 - Nov. 21Learn more
5 Free, Fun Things at Duke in October
Events from a Duke Wind Symphony concert to a Latin American Film FestLearn more
During Crime Prevention Month in October, faculty, staff and students can highlight their partnership with the police department, which provides safety and crime prevention services.
Want to stay healthy this flu season? The answer is simple: get a flu shot. All Duke employees can receive a free flu vaccination with a valid DukeCard ID.
During the open enrollment period (Oct. 27 – Nov. 7, 2014), you may make changes to your Duke medical, dental, or vision coverage, and/or reimbursement accounts.
Latest Headlines [see all]
- Disability Advocates from Across U.S. Converge at Duke
- Duke Administrators Talk Ebola, Patient Safety
- 11 Employee Accounts to Follow on Instagram
- Duke Hospitals Recognized as Leaders in LGBT Healthcare
- Ebola Questions Addressed at Information Session Wednesday
- Update on Ebola Plans and Policies
- Submit Your Haunting Photos in Halloween Contest
- Blue Devil of the Week: Responsible for a 'City' of Duke Employees, Students
- How to Save Money on Dependent Care
- Duke Adds 'Green' Wheels to Police Fleet