3 Tips for a Fun, Safe July Fourth
Duke experts share ways to have fun and stay safe over the holidayLearn more
Faculty and staff can save on summer trips and outings using PERQSLearn more
Degree of Distinction
Tuition benefit for children of Duke employees sends thousands to collegeLearn more
Registration is now open for professional development courses offered to Duke employees through L&OD from July through December.
The #DukeTimeOff campaign highlights the hobbies, excitement and summer adventures that make up the lives of faculty and staff while they’re away from work over this summer.
Duke employees receive 15 percent off tickets to nearly every presentation in the Duke Performances 2015-16 season.
Latest Headlines [see all]
- Help Clean Up Cigarette Butts, Get Tote Bag
- Getting in Gear
- Duke Cycling Team Mentors Young Students
- Duke to Update Same-Sex Policy Following Supreme Court Ruling
- Cut Commuting Costs with a Vanpool
- Nearly 100 Attend ‘Diversify IT’ seminar
- Blue Devil of the Week: Hello? Mr. President?
- 3 Tips for a Fun, Safe July Fourth
- Nearly 150 Photos Highlight #DukeTimeOff
- Portion of Towerview Road Closing June 29