Duke a ‘Great College to Work For’
Chronicle of Higher Education recognizes Duke for 8 straight yearsLearn more
Save on Football Season Tickets
Employees have some of the best prices in Atlantic Coast ConferenceLearn more
Faculty and staff can save on summer trips and outings using PERQSLearn more
Duke employees have until Friday, July 31, to potentially win prizes when they update their Duke@Work personal information.
From July 21 to 31, Working@Duke is accepting nominations to find an honorary employee captain for Duke football.
The #DukeTimeOff campaign highlights the hobbies, excitement and summer adventures that make up the lives of faculty and staff while they’re away from work over this summer.
Latest Headlines [see all]
- This Friday at the Duke Farmers Market
- Last Chance to Show Your #DukeTimeOff
- Kristen Brown Named Associate VP of News, Communications and Media
- Reinvigorate Your Workout with ‘Fit in 15’
- Duke in Pics: The Move to Rubenstein Library
- Blue Devil of the Week: A Trumpet Player and a Pulitzer Nod
- Chance to Find 'Golden Ticket' Ends Friday
- Foster Safer Communities at “National Night Out”
- Duke’s Record-Setting Trees
- Incoming Calls Connecting as Expected