Getting farm-fresh fruits and vegetables is as easy as "grab and go" at the Duke Mobile Farmers Market, and this spring and summer, faculty and staff have increased options for getting local produce.
Duke is accepting applications for a free class open to all Duke community members looking to connect, support and engage with students and employees from different backgrounds and countries.
Duke graduate school student Isaac Hacerola is the grand prize winner of Duke’s Unpark Yourself Challenge, the sustainable commuting contest.
Latest Headlines [see all]
- Duke Honors Faculty, Staff with Presidential Awards
- Surprise! Unpark Yourself Prize Goes to Three
- Employee, Retiree Deaths Reported in March
- Students, Employees Honored for Sustainability
- Editor's Note: An Early Start on Saving
- Tee Off with Duke Golf Association
- Duke Investing $1.5 Million in Research Computing
- And the ‘Unpark Yourself’ Challenge Winner Is …
- Blue Devil of the Week: Living a ‘Fantasy’
- Get Fresh Produce - To Go