We will reserve our computer labs and conference rooms for your training programs and department or team meetings. There is limited availability due to L&OD workshops already scheduled. L&OD uses 25Live to schedule it’s training facilities for employee training events.
Food is strictly prohibited in the computer labs. If you have reserved a computer lab and would like to provide food for your group, you may reserve the Duke Room at no additional charge.
Because our facility is on an alarm system, our rooms are not available outside of regular business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00).
(large conf rm)
402 Oregon Street:
If the room is not reserved the afternoon or morning just prior to your
event, you may come early to arrange tables and set up.
- 14 moveable tables, 28 chairs. There are multiple configurations possible in this room.
- instructor table, tabletop lecturn, sideboard
- instructor computer with internet; wireless mouse and keyboard; USB port for flash drive; DVD, VCR and ceiling-mounted LCD projector
- you may plug your own laptop into the system if you prefer
- flip charts, whiteboards, and markers
(small conf rm)
406 Oregon Street:
- seats 8 comfortably around a single conference table (10 max)
- flip chart, whiteboard, and markers
- wireless internet available (in case you need it for your own laptop & projector) - you must have
access to the Duke wireless system already set up on your laptop
(101, 103, 104)
406 Oregon Street:
Free parking is available in front of buildings 402 and 406, and all
Duke parking permits are valid. For visitors without a Duke permit, day
passes are available.
Complimentary coffee/tea (K-cup style single serving brew), filtered water dispenser, soda and snack machines, refrigerator and microwave, courtesy phone in hallway (Duke & local calls only).
Food is strictly prohibited in the computer labs so that the rooms
and equipment remain in optimal condition for use by both L&OD and other Duke organizations. If you are using a computer lab and would like to
provide food for your group, you may reserve the Duke Room at no
For reservations in our conference room space (Shaner and Duke rooms), you may cater your event and have food in these rooms. Your department will be
responsible for all catering arrangements: delivery, payments, and clean
up. At the end of your event, all trash should be discarded and any
remaining food and/ or catering supplies removed. Please leave the room
as neat as it was when you began.
To cancel your reservation and the fee, please contact us no later than one week before your event. Otherwise, the rental fee will be due
and is non-transferrable.