L&OD computer workshops provide Duke employees with desktop application skills from beginning to advanced levels. L&OD computer workshops are held at 406 Oregon Street in Durham. You can register for classes through the Duke Learning Management System (LMS). Either use the date-links below; or open the LMS homepage and click on the "Category" link, then select "Technical or System Skills."
Available Classes & Workshops
- Access 2013 Level 1
- Access 2013 Level 2
- Access 2013 Level 2 - Importing Data from Excel
- Access 2013 Level 3
- Access 2013 Level Boot Camp (Levels 2 & 3)
- Access 2013 - Querying Basics
- Excel 2013 Level 1
- Excel 2013 Level 1 - New Users
- Excel 2013 Level 1 - Formulas and Functions Basics
- Excel 2013 Level 1 - Pivot Tables
- Excel 2013 Level 2
- Excel 2013 Level 2 - Charts & Graphs
- Excel 2013 Level 2 - Formulas & Functions Intermediate (formerly "Advanced")
- Excel 2013 Level 3
- Introduction to Windows and File Management
- Outlook Mail and Calendar Basics
- PowerPoint 2013 Level 1
- PowerPoint 2013 Level 2
- Word 2013 Level 1
- Word 2013 Level 2
- Word 2013 Level 2 - Mail Merge Basics
- Word 2013 Level 3
Individuals with disabilities who anticipate needing reasonable accommodation, or who have questions about physical access, please contact L&OD for assistance prior to your workshop:
919-613-7613 or 7600
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) offers both free pre-scheduled technology seminars and OnDemand Training to support Duke academic needs and assist the university community in using OIT-specific tools. More...
Learn how to use the latest technologies to augment your teaching. More...
SAP classes are offered by Duke Financial Services. Please contact the Administrative Systems Management Group at 668-0800 if you have questions. More...