Cutting Cellular Fees
Duke’s Office of Information Technology (OIT) has resources to help Duke community members avoid hefty roaming charges while traveling abroad.
Generations of Savings
Duke employees representing Millennial, Gen X, Baby Boomer and Veteran generations share their experiences saving for retirement.
Duke employees are encouraged to prepare for the 2015 hurricane season, which begins June 1.
Latest Headlines [see all]
- This Friday at the Duke Farmers Market
- Dive Into Summer At Central Campus Pool
- Blue Devil of the Week: Duke’s Own International Man of Mystery
- Prep Now for Hurricane Season
- In Search Of Your Unique Office Decor
- Buckle Up, Duke
- Gear Up at Duke Athletics Surplus Sale
- Financial Fitness Week Coverage: Balancing Saving and Spending
- Duke in Pictures: The Valor Games
- Financial Fitness Week Coverage: Millennials Learn Value of Saving