Employees can now register to take courses to obtain a professional development certificate through a new program created by Learning and Organization Development.
All Duke community members have access to an online Diversity Toolkit which provides dozens of resources to develop strategies and plans to improve inclusion and engagement on campus.
Duke's Personal Assistance Service provides voluntary, short-term, confidential counseling and referrals to help Duke employees resolve a broad range of personal, family and work problems.
Latest Headlines [see all]
- Leadership Academy Welcomes 26 New Members
- Cheer on the Blue Devils for $4
- Employee, Retiree Deaths Reported in 2014
- Help Your Home Garden Survive Winter
- Celebrating Women and their Heart Health
- A One-Stop Resource for Diversity Education
- Blue Devil of the Week: Helping Duke Women Become Self-Assured
- Boost Creativity with Movement, Brainstorm Session
- Work Begins on New Parking Garage
- Lemur Experts Share Expertise with Public