5 Free, Fun Things at Duke in October
Events from a Duke Wind Symphony concert to a Latin American Film FestLearn more
Annual event Oct. 1, Oct. 15 and Oct. 29 shows how employees can fit fitness into the dayLearn more
Free Flu Shots
About 28,000 free vaccinations administered last yearLearn more
Duke has selected bike-share program Zagster to bring 50 rentable bicycles to campus to be used by students, faculty and staff.
Duke employees receive a 20 percent discount on Sarah P. Duke Gardens' programs, from therapy ball massage for gardeners to learning how to grow organic vegetables.
Live Well, Lead Well
Kyle Cavanaugh, Duke vice president for administration, is featured in the latest installment of the Live Well, Lead Well series profiles leaders at Duke who balance work and life.
Latest Headlines [see all]
- ‘Paws’ and Reflect at Blessing of the Animals
- How to Protect Personal Data from Hackers
- Partnering with Duke Police to Enhance Campus Safety
- Five Free, Fun Things at Duke in October
- Half Price Carolina Hurricane Tickets
- Blue Devil of the Week: A Creative Writer Since Freshman Year
- Find Better Health in 10 Minutes at Wellness Expo
- Central Campus Pool Ends Season with ‘Polar Plunge’
- Duke in Pictures: Trying Out Special Patrol Vehicles
- Putting Waste to Work