Employees can enjoy a free outdoor movie, discounts to Durham Bulls games and moreLearn more
Recipients honored for bringing ‘a quality of intelligence and imagination’ to workLearn more
Duke's Foodie Culture
Unique culinary experiences satiate curious appetitesLearn more
Beginning July 1, Duke will require university staff and faculty to use multi-factor authentication to access the Duke@Work self-service portal for personnel information.
Duke summer camp registration is now open for children of Duke staff and faculty, who can select from at least 20 offerings that start in June or July.
Duke's Office for Institutional Equity offers diversity and inclusion professional development at no cost across campus.
Latest Headlines [see all]
- Save Money at the Car Dealership
- Shred Private, Personal Items for Free
- Duke to Celebrate Bike Commuters in May
- Save on Chicken and Waffles at Dame’s
- Two-Step Verification Required to Access Duke@Work
- Farm-Fresh Produce Returns to Campus
- Blue Devil of the Week: Combining Art and Science in IT
- Celebrate Duke Appreciation with Special Events
- New Program Offers Computer Financing
- 20 Years of Shaping Lives