By 2018, a third of the University workforce will be eligible to retire. Will they be ready?Learn more
This year's offerings for young students range from cryptology to gardeningLearn more
Signup now for free group offering weekly social structure for exerciseLearn more
Art of Self-Promotion
The latest installment of the Career Tools series discusses tips and strategies from a Fuqua adjunct professor for making your aptitudes and accomplishments more visible.
On Earth Day - April 22 – Duke employees are invited to "unpark yourself." Try a sustainable commute to campus, share a photo and get entered entered in a prize drawing.
To get his health on track, Shon Johnson visited with a group of roving nurses who perform HealthChecks, 20-minute, confidential health assessments offered through LIVE FOR LIFE.
Latest Headlines [see all]
- Unpark Yourself on Earth Day, Win Prizes
- Is Your Retirement Planning on Track?
- Blue Devil of the Week: Promoting Diversity and Graduate Education
- Get Pampered with Washington Duke Inn Discount
- Deadline for Reimbursement Account Receipts April 15
- Accident Insurance for Less than $1 a Month
- Take a Duke Course at a Special Rate
- Blue Devil of the Week: Providing 'Cultural Sustenance' at Duke
- Employees ‘Get Moving,’ Lose 2,755 Pounds
- Career Tools: The Art of Self-Promotion