Registration is now open for professional development courses offered to Duke employees through L&OD from July through December.
The #DukeTimeOff campaign highlights the hobbies, excitement and summer adventures that make up the lives of faculty and staff while they’re away from work over this summer.
Duke employees receive 15 percent off tickets to nearly every presentation in the Duke Performances 2015-16 season.
Latest Headlines [see all]
- Learn How to Train for a Race
- Pup Therapy for Duke Patients
- New Network for Professional Development Staff
- Blue Devil of the Week: Secret's Out: She's a Twin
- Enjoy Free Workouts During ‘Red, White and Ripped’
- Protect Data on Lost or Stolen Devices
- Help Clean Up Cigarette Butts, Get Tote Bag
- Getting in Gear
- Duke Cycling Team Mentors Young Students
- Duke to Update Same-Sex Policy Following Supreme Court Ruling