Need HR Help?

For contact information or more information about HR, click here.

Deaf or Hard of Hearing? Duke Human Resources
705 Broad St. Box 90496
Durham, NC 27705
Phone: (919) 684-5600
Para informacion en espanol?

Personal Data Change Form

iformsPlease contact your manager or payroll rep to have them submit your personal data change requests that require documentation authorization (including name, educational level, marital status, citizenship status, etc.) using iForms. Instructions for using iForms and submitting online forms are included in documentation on the iForms Web Site. If your department has not yet begun using iForms, please contact the iForms team immediately at

* Some Duke HR forms may require you to list your Duke Unique ID.  If you do not know or are unsure of your Duke Unique ID, you can look it up here.

** Some forms available on this web site are in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF).  You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print these forms.