Tobacco Cessation Resources
Break the Habit with LIVE FOR LIFE's Tobacco Cessation Program
LIVE FOR LIFE's Steps to Health Tobacco Cessation program is a 12-month coaching program that involves an initial consultation to develop a quit plan, then follow-up calls at one, three and six months and one year. Coaches provide additional resources and motivation to help you quit.
Are you ready to quit tobacco in 30 days? Join now and fill out a registration form or call (919) 681-0505.
Eligibility requirements vary. Please check individual program pages for information.
Additional Treatment Options
- Quit smoking and get paid
- NC Quitline counseling program
- Nicotine replacement therapy
- Stop smoking pharmaceuticals
*** You must join our tobacco cessation program to be eligible for discounted treatment***
Who is Eligible?
- Duke faculty and staff who are eligible for Duke benefits
- Adult dependents of faculty and staff
- Those covered by a Duke health Plan and are enrolled in a tobacco cessation program.
For more information about LIVE FOR LIFE and its tobacco cessation programs, call (919) 681-0505.