Duke Fitness Club
As part of Duke's commitment to promote health and fitness, the Duke Fitness Club offers you discounted membership rates to fitness facilities throughout central North Carolina. Duke Fitness Club's network of facilities provides comprehensive services, convenient locations, and attractive rates for individuals and families.
Duke University and Health System faculty and staff, retirees, and their spouses or same-sex partners and dependents are eligible for the Duke Fitness Club discounts. Dependents are family members who are eligible for Duke benefits. For details about who qualifies as a dependent, click here.
Eligibility requirements vary at some gyms. Be sure to check gym enrollment forms for details.
Many facilities are available to fit your needs, each with a variety of different available options. For tips on selecting a facility, click here. You can also view a map of Duke Fitness Club facilities. Click on any of the following links below to learn more about locations, hours, membership rates and services:
- Bodyworx Aerobics and Fitness Center (Oxford)
- Chapel Hill/Carrboro and Chatham YMCA (Chapel Hill, Pittsboro)
- Duke Health and Fitness Center (Duke University)
- Duke Raleigh Hospital Wellness Center (Raleigh)
- Fitness World (Durham)
- Fitness Connection (Durham, Raleigh, Cary)
- HealthTrax Fitness (Raleigh)
- Millennium Sports Club (Durham)
- New Millennium Fitness (Mebane, Hillsborough)
- Southwind Health and Wellness Center (Durham)
- Total Fitness Center (Roxboro)
- Triangle SportsPlex (Hillsborough)
- Triangle YMCA (Apex, Cary, Durham, Garner, Raleigh, Sanford, Wake Forest)
- Wilson and Brodie Recreation Centers (Duke University)