For more information about this facility, please see their official website.
8300 Health Park
Monday to Friday: 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
All members must be 18 or older. All memberships include a one-time $49 Fitness Assessment* fee per account.
Fitness Assessment Fee: $49
*During the Fitness Assessment, a certified Personal Trainer will guide you to the appropriate activities that match your interest, goals and abilities.
Facilities and Services
- 150 pieces of cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Xpress Training: Trainer-assisted/20-minute workouts
- Group exercise studios
- 60 weekly classes
- Swimming pool and whirlpool
- Therapy pool, sauna and steam room
- Group cycling
- Personal training
- Youth activity center
- Women's-only fitness studio
- Kids programming
- Junior strength training
- Tween Center with air hockey, Wii sports programs and computer stations
- Locker rooms and family change area
- Wellness workshops and education