This Week at the Duke Farmer's Market
This September At The Market
The final market takes place Sept. 21. Here are some highlights:
- Duke employee Kyle Munn showcases her recipe from Local Foods, Global Flavors: Duke Farmers Market 2012 Recipe Collection.
- Meet with Bountiful Backyards about growing Mediterranean herbs.
- Check out a sample CSA box offered through the Duke Mobile Farmers Market.
- Donate and join Duke teams to support the Oct. 7 Heart Walk.
What else is happening this week:
- Buy lunch from Curbside Kitchen, the new yellow food truck by Refectory Cafe.
- Sunshine Lavender Farm offers scented eye masks and other items.
- Provide customer feedback and be entered for a raffle of $50 LIVE FOR LIFE dollars.
- Use a credit/debit card with Muddy Dog Roasting, Olifant+Castelo and Commons Dining.