This Week at the Duke Farmer's Market
Friday, June 26 - 11 am to 2 pm
Outside the Searle Center:
- Find Lo & Behold Naturals, 100 percent, synthetic-free body care products, including body oils, whipped body butter, scrubs and salves.
- Learn about the flavor and nutritional benefits of microgreens from Hatcher’s Harvest.
- Meet our newest lunch vendor, Makus Empanadas. They serve fresh empanadas with vegan, vegetarian or meat fillings.
- Curious about goat meat? Pick up a recipe card for delicious Cabrito Tacos, plus tips on how to choose the most nutrient-dense foods at the market.
- Get lunch-to-go from: Cosmic Cantina, Pomegranate Kitchen or KocinA Latin American Kitchen.
- Enter a drawing for a bag of fresh produce and local products.
On the Medical Center Greenway beside the Duke Medicine Pavillion:
- The Cancer Center Café will be moving outside for the Farmers Market and will fire up the grill for lunch offering sandwiches, burgers and salads. Vegetarian options available.
- NOSH will have angus beef and portabella burgers, along with snacks.
As the Farmers Market season ends, find year-round options with the Duke Mobile Farmers Market.
Stay up-to-date on all Farmers Market and LIVE FOR LIFE events with Working@Duke. Weekly Market updates are posted on Duke Today and special announcements can be found on the Working@Duke Twitter feed and Facebook page.