This Week at the Duke Farmer's Market
Friday, May 8 - 11 am to 2 pm
Outside the Searle Center:
- Mother’s Day is fast approaching! Pick up a hand-crafted gift for mom from locally-owned Fillaree Natural Body Care or a bag of sweet or savory granolas from Double M Bakeshop. Also offering fresh cut flowers and plants from Fernrock Farm to brighten the day.
- Purchase fresh products from 14 local farms and vendors including LoMoMarket trailer, Great Harvest Bread, and Prodigal Farm Goat Dairy.
- Pick up a recipe card for this week's My Plate healthy eating tips.
- Get lunch-to-go from: Cosmic Cantina, Pomegranate Kitchen or NOSH@JoRae Café grill.
- Enter a drawing for a bag of fresh produce and local products.
As the Farmers Market season ends, find year-round options with the Duke Mobile Farmers Market.
Stay up-to-date on all Farmers Market and LIVE FOR LIFE events with Working@Duke. Weekly Market updates are posted on Duke Today and special announcements can be found on the Working@Duke Twitter feed and Facebook page.