This Week at the Duke Farmer's Market
Friday, May 29 - 11 am to 2 pm
On the Medical Center Greenway beside the Duke Medicine Pavillion:
- The Cancer Center Café will be moving outside for the Farmers Market and will fire up the grill for lunch offering sandwiches, burgers and salads. Vegetarian options available.
- NOSH will have angus beef and portabella burgers, along with snacks.
Outside the Searle Center:
- Test your fitness and enjoy a free smoothie! To celebrate National Bike Month, the Market will have a bicycle-powered smoothie machine.
- Learn more about healthy eating in the community with representatives from the Durham Co-op Market and hear about Durham’s newest grocer.
- Purchase fresh products from 14 local farms and vendors including LoMoMarket trailer, Great Harvest Bread, and Prodigal Farm Goat Dairy.
- Pick up a recipe card for this week's My Plate healthy eating tips.
- Get lunch-to-go from: Cosmic Cantina, Pomegranate Kitchen or NOSH@JoRae Café grill.
- Enter a drawing for a bag of fresh produce and local products.
As the Farmers Market season ends, find year-round options with the Duke Mobile Farmers Market.
Stay up-to-date on all Farmers Market and LIVE FOR LIFE events with Working@Duke. Weekly Market updates are posted on Duke Today and special announcements can be found on the Working@Duke Twitter feed and Facebook page.