This Week at the Duke Farmer's Market
Friday, Sept. 5 - 11 am to 2 pm
At the patio of the Cancer Center Café:
- The week's featured farm is Lyon Farms, which sells fruits, vegetables and honey.
Outside the Searle Center:
- Buy a gourmet frozen treat from Locopops: raspberryhibiscus, Mexicanchocolate and more flavored popsicles.
- Purchase fresh products from 7 local farms and vendors including LoMoMarket trailer and Great Harvest Bread.
- Pick up a recipe card for a dishes with tomatoes with this week's My Plate healthy eating tips.
- Get lunch-to-go from: Cosmic Cantina, Commons Restaurant, Core Catering at Divinity or NOSH@JoRae Café grill.
- Enter a drawing for a bag of fresh produce
Stay up-to-date on all Farmers Market and LIVE FOR LIFE events with Working@Duke. Weekly Market updates are posted on Duke Today and special announcements can be found on the Working@Duke Twitter feed and Facebook page.