This Week at the Duke Farmer's Market
Friday, May 27 - 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Power your own smoothie
Take a spin on the “fender blender” and enjoy a free human-powered smoothie!
Outside the Searle Center:
- Purchase fresh products from 14 local farms and vendors, including Great Harvest Bread, Lyon Farms, Elodie Goat Dairy and more.
- Enter a drawing for a bag of fresh produce and local products.
- Pick up a free, seasonal recipe card fand this week's MyPlate healthy eating tips.
- Get lunch to-go from Makus Empanadas, Soul Cocina or Pomegranate Kitchen.
- Find additional options for workplace or home produce box delivery with the Duke Mobile Farmers Market.
On the Medical Center Greenway beside the Duke Medicine Pavillion:
- NOSH at JoRae Café will fire up the grill, offering angus beef and portabella burgers with a variety of toppings, including bacon jam, beets and guacamole.
Stay up-to-date on all Farmers' Market and LIVE FOR LIFE events with Working@Duke. Weekly Market updates are posted on Duke Today and special announcements can be found on the Working@Duke Twitter and Facebook pages.