This Week at the Duke Farmer's Market
Friday, June 24 - 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Join a Co-op
The Durham Co-op Market is a thriving community of people aiming to sell high quality products with an emphasis on locally grown and produced goods. A representative will be at the Duke Farmers Market this week to explain how cooperative markets work and Durham's own version.
Find Natural Body Care Items
Lizzie Chadborne, owner of Lo & Behold, will be at the market selling items from her small batch body care line that uses natural ingredients to create pure, high-quality body care products.
Can’t make it to the market?
Find additional options for workplace or home produce box delivery with the Duke Mobile Farmers Market.
Outside the Searle Center:
- Enter a drawing for a bag of fresh produce and local products.
- Pick up a recipe card for Moroccan Carrot & Chickpea Salad and learn healthy eating tips from LIVE FOR LIFE dietitians.
- Purchase fresh products from local farms and vendors including Great Harvest Bread Co., Lyon Farms, and Triangle Seafood.
- Get lunch to-go from Makus Empanadas, Soul Cocina or Pomegranate Kitchen.
On the Medical Center Greenway beside the Duke Medicine Pavillion:
- NOSH at JoRae Café will fire up the grill, offering angus beef and portabella burgers with a variety of toppings, including bacon jam, beets and guacamole.
Stay up-to-date on all Farmers' Market and LIVE FOR LIFE events with Working@Duke. Weekly Market updates are posted on Duke Today and special announcements can be found on the Working@Duke Twitter and Facebook pages.