Fully enjoy your visit to the market:
- Visit the LIFE FOR LIFE table to enter free raffles for produce and products as well as recipes and information on other LIVE FOR LIFE programs.
- Carry small bills so making change will be easy. Not all farmers are able to accept credit or debit payments.
- Ask plenty of questions: How is it grown? How do you cook it? Our vendors love getting to know their customers and are happy to share details about the products they grow and make.
- The market is held outdoors, rain or shine, so come dressed accordingly. If severe weather threatens, call (919) 684-3136 option 1 or check the Working@Duke Twitter feed.
- Sturdy shopping bags or baskets will help you carry your purchases back to your work location and/or car.
- Tell us what you think about the market! Complete a survey online or at the LIVE FOR LIFE table.
- Sign up to receive the LIVE FOR LIFE e-mail notice describing the week's highlights.