Choose Healthy. Choose Local. Choose Duke Farmers Market.
The 2016 Duke Farmers Market Season Opens on April 29th!
- Find farm fresh fruits, vegetables, and other goods grown locally at a convenient location to your worksite.
- Enjoy the atmosphere of the farmers market while learning about local food systems and how eating sustainably can positively impact your health.
- Engage yourself in cooking demonstrations by trained chefs to inspire you to cook healthful and delicious meals using seasonal produce from the farmers market
- Support local farmers and independently-owned businesses
- Support the efforts of Duke Farmers Market community partners such as Duke Campus Farms, Duke Dining, and Duke Sustainability
Duke Medical Center Farmers Market
Time: Every Friday from 11am to 2pm
Dates: April 29th through September 30th
Location: On the greenspace behind the Searle Center, between Nanaline Duke and Bryan Research Bulidings
Duke Regional Farmers Market
Time: Every Tuesday from 3pm to 6pm
Dates: May 3rd through September 27th
Location: Employee Entrance
More About the Duke Farmers Market
The Duke Farmers Market is an annual market sponsored by LIVE FOR LIFE. LIVE FOR LIFE, Duke's employee wellness program, offers a variety of programs and services, such as health assessments, smoking cessation programs and fitness activities to help eligible faculty, staff and family members reach health and fitness goals.
For more information about the Duke Farmers Market, contact Cassandra Callas, Cassandra.firstname.lastname@example.org or call LIVE FOR LIFE at 919-684-3136, option 1.