Home, Auto, Renters, Excess Liability Insurance
Personal Casualty Insurance protects you in the event of an accident or natural disaster that damages personal property that you own, or against personal liability in the case of property damage or personal injury to another person as a result of your actions. Policies available include homeowners, renters, automobile and excess liability insurance. Duke employees may receive policy quotes from Travelers and MetLife Auto & Home®. Metropolitan Insurance Company offers these policies to Duke employees at a special rate through a program called METPAY. You must work at least 20 hours per week to participate in this program. Premiums may be paid direct or payroll deducted.
How Does It Work?
You don't have to wait until your current policy expires to switch. Simply call toll-free 1-800-552-9670 at any time of the year, and you can speak to a professional representative and receive comparative quotes on auto, home, boat, or other insurance from two of the nation's leading insurance carriers: Travelers and MetLife Auto & Home®. The real advantage to you is:
- In fewer than 10 minutes, you can call one toll-free number to receive competitive quotes and compare premiums from two of the most respected auto and home insurance carriers.
- You could save based on individual circumstances:
- By paying your premiums through payroll deduction,
- Protecting both your auto and your home through this program
- Your years of employment with Duke
- You only need to make one call. If you would like to purchase a policy, the customer service representative can take your information and issue coverage.
- Coverage is available to meet all your personal insurance needs. Coverage includes: auto, home, boat, renters, motorcycle, personal articles, and much more.
- You could pay your auto insurance premiums through payroll or bank deduction. This allows you to spread your payments over the policy term, giving you more manageable payment installments with no interest charges or service fees.